Sunday, January 26, 2014

2:30am

I got home from hospital fine and I feel really happy within myself. It was awesome last night when Dov and I snuggled up, trying to stay cool from the heat, but at the same time not wanting to let each other go. I realised just how much damage I have done. Before I went to hospital I was obsessed with eBay and spent all my time over at his place on my iPad looking at eBay. Last night I didn't, I really engaged him like I used to before I fell into that rut. Last night before I went to sleep I deleted my eBay account and I am so proud of myself for doing so as I had a large number of 100% positive feedback items. I didn't even hesitate though and I removed the apps off both my iPad and my phone. No more I say. I am not going to leave him feeling alone when I am right there. It was a nice change. I sat with him on the couch and we laughed at the TV and just had fun. I hope more nights are spent like this rather than chasing something that isn't even alive.

Sarah xx

1 comment:

annamaria said...

that seems like a wise action to make! I hope you are well, honey.

have a lovely sunday,
xx