Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The first photos

I finally managed to grab Cali and my Nikon at the same time. Cali was gracious in letting me photograph her but thanked me by waking me up this morning by biting my big toe on my left foot. No idea why. I am really pissed off though at the supposed animal rescue place that said she would come fully treated of parasites and have been desexed, vaccinated and microchiped. Well I hope she has been vaccinated and microchipped, I know she  has been desexed as her belly fur is still growing back but she has indeed come to me with fleas and worms. Today I am getting both her flea and worming stuff and she will hopefully not be hungry all the time and itchy as all hell. Poor thing!!!! Anyway as said, here are some of her first portrait photos.

 
She is so pretty
 
 
Sniffing the air
 



 
She's so tiny
 

 Poser
 

awww
 
Now I promise not to keep boring you all with cat photos, but since these are her first pics that I took myself, I wanted to post them.
 
Update: I got Cali's flea treatment and worm treatment today and I think she has been abused too as she cowered and meowed when we put on her flea stuff. It was awful and I felt horrible afterwards and I still do. I am really angry with the kitten rescue people as they claim that all their cats are looked after well. Well not this little munchkin.
 
Sarah xx



2 comments:

Jacqueline Hough said...

She is beautiful! I am so glad she is in a good home and will be loved!

Angela Elain Gambrel said...

What a pretty girl! I'm happy you have her!!!