Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just checking in


I have been so bored lately having withdrawn from uni for study period 2 and it doesn't start again until the 1st September. I have been doing a lot of knitting and a lot of sleeping, just trying to keep on top of things. I have struggled a fair bit with the lack of brain stimulation but hey, it's only three and a half weeks away until I start back again and I am doing two subjects this time. I don't know if it will drive me mad or not, I hope not. I do have until the census date upon which I can withdraw without academic or financial penalty, which is in week three, I just hope I know by then whether I am sinking or swimming - sigh! There is no other news to report at this stage, which is pretty awesome. I'm glad I don't have any not so great things going on except boredom. I hope all is well with all of you out there! There is some good news actually. Cali has finally put on some weight, she has started to settle down and I think she finally knows she is home, is loved and is going to continue to be fed. It's so awesome to see my little kitty grow!

Sarah xx

1 comment:

AVY said...

Good things come to she who waits.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com