Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ten days

Hi Guys

So it's been ten days since my last post. I realised I had been neglecting my poor old blog so I am here to do a quick update. Quick because I am going upstairs to the kitchen today to do some cooking with Phyllis. She is pretty awesome. I don't know what we are making, muffins I think but I can't remember. I got the time wrong that I was even meeting her. I saw her before and said, see you at 1pm and came home and realised I had 2pm in my diary. So some things have changed since I last wrote on here. I have decided to go back to uni and to what I thought was finish my degree but then I realised that I wasn't happy with the course I was doing and so I changed, lucky that some of the subjects I had done will count. I had only done 6 anyway, luckily. So now I am going to do a BA in Librarianship and Corporate Information Management. Sounds so scary but it will give me an actual profession at the end. That is the part that I am happy about. Though some of the subjects sound really scary. I can finish it in four years, it's a double major and I would have a minor in writing because that is what all my previous subjects are in. I just thought I'd fly in here and tell you all the news and fly out again because I need to get ready, but it's sooooo hot here right now. We are having a heat wave here in my state/city OMG it's hot, poor Cali doesn't know what to do :(

I hope all of you in Oz are keeping cool and those of you elsewhere are keeping warm. Sleeping at night is really hard right now and I don't normally feel the heat, so it must be bloody hot .

Sarah xx

No comments: