Sunday, February 5, 2017

It's Sunday arvo, listening to music, feeling relaxed :)

Hi Guys

Music and Sunday afternoons go hand in hand. I'm listening to The Open Sea's Starlight. I love that song and the whole EP (Little Apple). It makes me feel really relaxed. Cali doesn't like music funnily enough. She gets all cranky and crabby at me. She especially hates me singing, lol, though I'm not a very good singer anyway, so she has a point.

Uni goes back into two weeks. I am really hanging out for it. I am SO bored lately. Though I am nervous too because I have never studied anything like this before and don't know if I'll be any good at it. I hope it will be okay but I'll guess we'll soon see. In any case I'll be sticking with it. I will just have to get used to it.

I really don't have a lot to say today. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking and doing okay.

Take special care

Sarah xx

No comments: